Knowledgebase: dotDefender for IIS
How to exclude a page from being scanned for a specific rule
Posted by - NA - on 02 June 2008 11:18 AM
To exclude a page, directory or directories from being scanned by dotDefender for a specific rule:|
1) Browse to the required rule.
2) Press the white page Edit icon.
3) To exclude one URI, type the URI to the page or directory in the URI field . To exclude multiple URIs, type the URIs separated by the pipe sign and close the expression with brackets. For example: (/first/path|/second/path|third/path)
4) Select the "Apply this rule to all URIs except specified above" checkbox.
5) Press the OK button.
6) Press the Apply Changes button.
Example: In the URL http://www.domain.com/bookstore/items/, the URI is /bookstore/items/